HydraFacial in The Woodlands, TX
Smooth, clear, and beautiful skin is something that almost everyone wants. When the signs of aging begin to develop, it can be hard to choose the right method for retaining youthful skin. Pain, downtime, and effectiveness are all things to consider as you make this hard choice. Fortunately, some innovative non-surgical cosmetic treatments can now address multiple concerns at once.
Hydrafacial is a cutting-edge skin rejuvenation method that is becoming widely popular because of its versatility and effectiveness in treating a range of skin concerns. Essentially, HydraFacial acts as a peel, microdermabrasion, and hydrating mask all in one. Dr. W. Marshall Guy, our double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, can help you determine if a HydraFacial treatment is right for you.
What is HydraFacial, and How Does it Work?
HydraFacial harnesses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. It clears dead skin cells, loosens pores, and preps them for extraction using a solution of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and botanical extracts. Then, using a vacuum, HydraFacial removes dirt and debris from the pores.
HydraFacial super serums contain nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just three steps:
- Cleanse and Peel: This step reveals a new layer of fresh skin by gently exfoliating and resurfacing the skin.
- Extract and Hydrate: By using a gentle suction device, the pores are cleaned of dirt, oil, and debris. Intense moisturizers are then added to the skin for optimal hydration.
- Fuse and Protect: In this last step, antioxidants and peptides are used to saturate the skin’s surface.
HydraFacial completes these steps by using a double-helix vortex wand. This innovative design uses two sides of the wand simultaneously: one removes dead skin cells and dirt from the skin while the other delivers powerful nutrients.
What Concerns Does a HydraFacial Address?
One of the most outstanding advantages that HydraFacial treatments offer is that they address almost all skincare concerns. Simply put, HydraFacial works for virtually every skin type.
Patients choose HydraFacial to improve:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Even Tone and Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial?
HydraFacial can provide many outstanding benefits, especially when conducted by our esthetician.
Some of the principal benefits of HydraFacial include:
- Restored Skin: Many patients report a camera-ready reduction in visible pores and fine lines with better skin texture, firmness, and a brighter, glowing complexion.
- No Prep or Downtime: It takes almost no prep and requires zero downtime to experience your HydraFacial treatment’s full benefits. The wand does not irritate the skin, so you can return to your day immediately afterward.
- Convenient Treatments: Your entire treatment can be performed in as little as one 30 Minute treatment session.
- Versatility: HydraFacial works excellently on all skin types. As the device uses gentle solutions and methods, it does not aggravate the skin— even sensitive skin.
- Virtually Painless: Patients will never feel pulling, scraping, or pinching. You may feel a slight tingle from the gentle acids, but this should be very light and manageable.
- Customizable Treatments: Hydrafacial offers many serums that can be adjusted to your specifications and concerns. Our team will help you determine the best solution to address your unique needs.
Ready to Learn More about HydraFacial in The Woodlands?
If you are ready to learn more about The Woodlands HydraFacial treatments with Dr. W. Marshall Guy, your next step is to visit our office for a friendly and informative consultation. Patients in The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, and the greater Houston area love Dr. Guy’s friendly, patient-centered approach that keeps the patient’s well-being, safety, and goals above all else.
The Woodlands HydraFacial FAQs
The cost of your treatment depends on several factors. The size of the treatment area, procedure duration, serums used, etc. will all play a role in determining the cost. We will provide you with an estimate after Dr. Guy evaluates you in consultation.