Dr. Guy Facial Plastic Surgery offers a comprehensive list of surgical procedures to our patients in The Woodlands, TX. As a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. W. Marshall Guy maintains expertise in numerous facial surgeries, both cosmetic and reconstructive. He is passionate about helping others achieve their look through his craft.
Dr. Guy and our team invite you to browse through the descriptions below and follow the links for more information on the procedures that you may be interested in. Each of these procedures will be tailored to meet your specific concerns. If you aren’t sure which of these options best suits your needs, feel free to contact us online or call 832-956-1040 today.
- Facelift & Revision Facelift– As the “gold standard” of anti-aging procedures, facelifts and revision facelifts can drastically turn back the clock on facial aging.
- Facial Fat Transfer- This procedure transfers fat from a donor site to replenish fat in spaces that have become diminished due to aging.
- Facial Liposuction & Contouring- Guy can use liposuction and other methods to contour and add more definition to specific facial areas.
- Neck Lift and Direct Neck Lift- Guy offers each of these approaches to address lax skin, platysmal banding, and asymmetry beneath the chin and on the neck.
- Neck Liposuction & Contouring- Similar to facial liposuction and contouring, this procedure tightens skin, removes fat, and provides a more contoured appearance to the neck and jawline.
- Rhinoplasty & Revision Rhinoplasty- Rhinoplasty surgery improves the aesthetic appearance —and sometimes function— of the nose. Dr. Guy also offers revision rhinoplasty, a procedure for those who have had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty elsewhere.
- Eyelid Surgery- Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery reduces excess skin around the upper or lower eyelids. It also aims to reposition fat and other tissues to provide a more youthful appearance around the eyes.
- Brow Lift- Brow lifts reposition skin and tissues on the brow line, forehead, and upper part of the face. This procedure can restore facial expressions and help those who appear to be tired, angry, or sad when they are not.
- Cheek Implants- Cheek implants intensify cheekbone projection. They supplement volume to areas that may be recessed or flat.
- Buccal Fat Removal- This operation removes the fat that’s located deep inside the cheek. Removing this fat allows for a more youthful and appealing facial contour.
- Chin Implants- Chin implants can add size and projection to a chin that’s not proportionate to the forehead and mid-face.
- Lip Lift & Augmentation- Not to be confused with lip filler injections, a lip lift reduces the space between the nose and top of the lips. It increases the pink tissues of the lips to make them look fuller and more pronounced.
- Ear Pinning- Ear pinning, also known as otoplasty, repositions the ears to appear more natural. This procedure is beneficial for those with congenital ear issues and those who have experienced forms of trauma.
- Ear Wells- Ear Wells is a specialized device that effectively corrects infant ear deformities such as cup ear, prominent ear, helical rim, conchal crus, etc.
- Earlobe Repair and Reduction- Earlobe repair restores the earlobes for those who have gauges, trauma, or other similar issues. Earlobe reduction reduces the size of the earlobes for a more balanced appearance.
- Skin Cancer- If you have any form of facial skin cancer, Dr. Guy can review your condition to see if he can help.
- Trauma- Guy is expertly trained as a reconstructive facial surgeon.If you or a loved one suffer from facial trauma issues, Dr. Guy will see what he can do for you.
- Keloid Scars- These ridged, lumpy scars stem from an overgrowth of scar tissue after an injury. Dr. Guy can use his skills to remove keloid scars and prevent significant future scarring.
- Scar Revision- We offer a variety of methods to improve the appearance of scarring. Dr. Guy will help you recommend the plan that’s right for you.
- Cyst & Bump Removal- Concerned about cysts or bumps that will not go away? Dr. Guy and our team can take a look for you to see if they need to be extracted.
- Mole Removal- Moles do not always need to be removed, although some can be unsightly or even become cancerous. This procedure safely removes moles with minimal to no scarring.
- Osteoma Removal- Osteomas are a type of benign tumor that forms on the bone. They can become hard and visible. This operation can safely and precisely eliminate forehead osteomas.